Zombie White Gothika FX Lens - Rx
A 'souless gaze' fitting for the deceased, risen-dead, and creatures devoid of a soul matrix. These 'Gothika zombie white contacts' feature an opaque white pattern-less iris, allowing these lenses to completely mask the color of your iris. This simplistic design is the most popular selling, and goes a long way to 'spicing up' dozens of 'Creepy' & 'Spooky' makeup effects.
Make the 'dead' come back to life when creating your zombies. Other scary, shocking, and spooky looks you can enhance include: ghosts, skulls, clowns, macabre victims, monsters, creepy dolls, creepy killers, and demons. Zombie white lenses are fitting for: Halloween, theatre, body painting, special effects artists, metal musicians, costume parties, anime, cosplay, film production, haunt attractions, and Goths.
Here are four unique make-up effect ideas I put together just to give you a glimpse of how they look with different creations. From left to right, showcased as: possessed girl, haunted sugar skull, rebel goth chic, and zombie girl. These white out fx lenses are our most popular, because of it's neutral, blank style design that is befitting for a wide variety of makeups and costumes.
- Brand: Gothika
- Quality: Ultra Comfortable, High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Polymacon 62%, Water 38%(soft contact lenses)
- DK Value(oxygen permeability): 18
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano). And Rx from -0.25 through -20.00, and +0.25 through +20.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Zombie White Gothika Contact Lenses(62% Polymacon / 38% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case
Find Similar Products by Category:
Posted by Unknown on 20th May 2018
getting lots of points and stares from people love it!! best worn with sunglasses in the day as some people mite find it to bright in the day
Posted by Unknown on 18th Nov 2016
The visual effect was amazingly freaky!! However my perephial vision was limited in both eyes. After a couple of hours my vision became blurred, and I started to get a headache. They worked best when I wore them for short periods of time.
I also wore them to a haunted house which had lots of red lights. My vision was limited in the presence of red lights.