White Out Sclera Custom SFX Lens - Rx
Spook the hell out of everyone in your presence with White-Out Sclera Custom SFX Contact Lenses. These inhuman-like eyes add a bold, heart-stopping accent to your creepy characters & creatures.
With a 22.0 diameter lens, these spooky white-out scleras cover the majority of the eye for a professional, movie-quality appeal that's sure to add some extra zing to your costume and makeup effects. Featuring a jet black sclera background with piercing white irises that can really make anyone look more creepy or demonic.
- Brand: Custom SFX
- Quality: High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Methafilcon 55%, Water 45%(soft contact lenses)
- DK value(oxygen permeability): 13
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano) through -10.00 in 0.25D steps. And +0.25 through +4.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 9.0
- Diameter: 22.0
- Pupil Size: 5.0 mm
- White Out Custom SFX Sclera Contact Lenses(55% Methafilcon / 45% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case
Find Similar Products by Category:
These contacts are quality!
Posted by Dave S. on 30th Oct 2019
This was my first time with sclera contacts and was quite apprehensive at first about them. I have a really high lens prescription and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to see clearly enough in the evening with these in. Actually once you learn how to take them out - they come out easily and they were very crisp in vision at night. I did think that they were fairly thick for a contact lens - but then again - I am blind as a bat without my glasses (I am a -6.50). Once the contact settles in - they are very wearable (you still know that they are in your eyes - but not in a painful way - just a "I can feel them" way) :)