Manson White Gothika Custom Lens - Rx
These Gothika Specialty Corrective lenses range from -20 to +20 Rx, and have to be *custom-made* per order to fit your Rx(Correction). So please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
Be ready to 'turn heads' and 'create chills' with 'GOTHIKA Manson White FX contacts'. These 'Eerie Eyes' are one of the most popular sellers, and for good reason; they synergze with dozens of makeup and costume effects. Worn commonly among Vampires, Goths, Zombies, Clowns, Demons, and Rock/Metal Fans & Artists. Manson lenses are framed with a black limbal ring to further emphasize the brilliance of the white and bring a unique depth to your eyes.
This simple style goes a long way to accentuating many characters and creatures. Imitate Manson for Halloween or the next cosplay event by wearing a black Goth lens in one eye, and this lens in the other.
Manson lenses are a lot of fun to wear, and great for movie production, theatrical arts, cosplay, Halloween, hauntings, costume parties, SFX makeup, body painters, stage acts, raves, goth clubs, musicians, anything spooky, or Just for Fun!
Here are four contrasting and unique makeup effects to give you some ideas to pair with Manson lenses. From left to right, featuring sharp-teeth demon woman, famished zombie, pretty cosplay girl, and goth/rocker dude. The ideas are endless, These basic style lenses leave the door open to a wide variety of makeups and costumes. So have fun creating your own.
- Brand: Gothika Custom
- Quality: Ultra Comfortable, High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Polymacon 62%, Water 38%(soft contact lenses)
- DK Value(oxygen permeability): 18
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: -0.25 through -20.00 in 0.25D steps. And +0.25 through +20.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Gothika Manson White Custom Specialty Contact Lenses(62% Polymacon / 38% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case