Selene Custom SFX Lens - Rx
Sink your sharp fangs into the most beautiful, fierce Vampiress eyes! She's on the hunt for Lycan, and will stop at nothing and leave no stone unturned when investigating Lycan activity. She's Selene, and her "warrior-like nature", "sharp intuition" & "emotional independence" sets her apart from the rest of the Vampire Coven. Her steely-blue eyes mirrors her "icy" & "unemotional" personality to a tee!
Tap into Selene's character and deliver a hypnotic, captivating stare that is sure to get one's attention. These icy blue lenses also bear a close resemblance the eyes of Azog the Defiler, the Orc creature from the epic fantasy film series The Lord of the Rings.
These custom lenses are hand-painted for a more professional, realistic-type look. Featuring a lite-blue, veiny-like design stemming from around a darker sky-blue pupil, and darker limbal rings around the iris to give a realistic look & feel of depth.
Whether you're looking for more sex appeal at your favorite Goth club, want to impersonate your favorite Vampire character, or dress up as Azog for your next cosplay event.. 'Selene custom SFX lenses' are well suited for a wide variety of costumes and makeup effects. Makes a great fit for: Halloween, cosplay, theatrical arts, film production, body painting, costume parties, SFX makeup artists, or role-playing fun!
- Brand: Custom SFX
- Quality: High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Methafilcon 55%, Water 45%(soft contact lenses)
- DK value(oxygen permeability): 13
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano) through -10.00 in 0.25D steps. And +0.25 through +4.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 15.0
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Selene Custom SFX Contact Lenses(55% Methafilcon / 45% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case
Find Similar Products by Category:
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2019
As this was my first FX lens purchase, I was a bit concern on how my eyes will react to these types of lens. No discomfort at all. At first, there was a halo. Once the lens adjusted, I felt I was wearing nothing at all. They were comfortable and looked amazing. The prescription was correct as well. I will definitely buy more lens and recommend this company for FX lens.