Pointed Star Gothika FX Lens
The 8-pointed-star shows up throughout history in many different cultures around the globe. In Christianity, the eight-pointed star is the Star of Redemption or Regeneration. In Wicca religion, it is known as The Wiccan Wheel of the Year, represented as an eight-pointed star within a circle; each point is a major holiday known as a Witches Sabbat. The 8-Pointed STAR is known as the Star of Lakshmi In Hinduism, which is the goddess of wealth, with each point in the STAR representing a form of wealth: monetary, ability to transport, endless prosperity, victory, patience, health and nourishment, knowledge, and family. It also expresses the meaning of the octagram; which the "Law of Cause and Effect".
'GOTHIKA Pointed Star special effects contacts' feature an 8-pointed blue star centered around the pupil, atop a white iris background. These lenses pair well with costume or makeup effects expressing religion, culture, nationalism, or traditional values that are connected with the 8-pointed star. Also makes for a great effect for clowns, Goths, witches, or Rock/Metal musicians. Great for Halloween or anytime you want to make a statement!
- Brand: Gothika
- Quality: Ultra Comfortable, High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Polymacon 62%, Water 38%(soft contact lenses)
- DK Value(oxygen permeability): 18
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano).
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Gothika Pointed Star Contact Lenses(62% Polymacon / 38% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case