Gothic Blackout Gothika FX Lens - Rx
These *Standard Corrective* lenses range from -0.25 to -6.00 Rx. For other lens options, see links directly below.
Rock out with our 'GOTHIKA black Goth special effects contacts'. These blackout eyes scream "Rebel", and commonly worn within the Vampire & Goth, and Rock/Metal communities. This style contact lens was popularized by Marilyn Manson with him wearing a black lens in one eye, and a white lens with black limbal ring in the other eye.
Create those Chilling, Creepy & Unsettling effects to enhance your makeup or costume ideas such as Demons, Vampires, Goths, and Black Metal Musicians. Great for anything horror, movie production, body painters, cosplay events, Halloween, hauntings, theatrical arts, anime events, costume parties, FX makeup stylists, stage perfomances, rock musicians, raves, Goth clubs, or Fun with your partner!
- Brand: Gothika
- Quality: Ultra Comfortable, High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Polymacon 62%, Water 38%(soft contact lenses)
- DK Value(oxygen permeability): 18
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano). And Rx from -0.25 through -20.00, and +0.25 through +20.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Gothic Blackout Gothika Contact Lenses(62% Polymacon / 38% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case