Cross Bones Gothika FX Lens
Rock out with a pair of 'GOTHIKA Cross Bones FX contacts'. These lenses scream "Rebel", and make a great fitting for Goths, and Rock/Metal musicians. This style lens consists of the typical 'skull & crossbones' symbol that's been used in several contexts. Used as a symbol of death, a warning symbol of poisons & danger, used by sororities & secret societies, and used in variations by military forces.
Create some 'Wild & Crazy' effects with Cross Bone lenses for Halloween, on stage, or just for making a statement!
- Brand: Gothika
- Quality: Ultra Comfortable, High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Polymacon 62%, Water 38%(soft contact lenses)
- DK Value(oxygen permeability): 18
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano).
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 14.5
- Pupil Size: 5.0
- Gothika Cross Bones Contact Lenses(62% Polymacon / 38% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case