Chimera Custom SFX Lens - Rx
These are the bloodthirsty eyes of The Chimera, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature from Greek mythology, depicted with lions body, goats head, and tail with a snake's head.
'Custom SFX Chimera Mini-Sclera' contacts are 'wildly imaginative', hand-painted with intricate detail for a more professional and dramatic appeal, and vibe well with anything barbarous. This lens design features a dismal-gray iris, burnt red limbal-ring detailing, and outer black sclera, giving your eyes a barbarous, savage-like appeal that's sure to accentuate any beastly makeup or costumes.
Create some great special effects ideas with chimera lenses for: movie production, stage performance, Halloween costumes, haunt attractions, cosplay, anime/manga, body painting, parties, or role-playing fun!
- Brand: Custom SFX
- Quality: High-Quality, Long-Lasting, Durable Lenses
- Manufacturer: Orion Vision, Marietta, GA.
- Trust Level: FDA-Cleared & VerifyMyLenses.com Approved
- Material Content: Methafilcon 55%, Water 45%(soft contact lenses)
- DK value(oxygen permeability): 13
- Life Span: 1 year after opening vial(s).
- Available Powers: 0.00(non-corrective/plano) through -10.00 in 0.25D steps. And +0.25 through +4.00 in 0.25D steps.
- Base Curve: 8.6
- Diameter: 18.0
- Pupil Size: 5.0 mm
- Chimera Custom SFX Mini-Sclera Contact Lenses(55% Methafilcon / 45% Water)
- Lens Vials - (1 Lens per vial)
- Instruction Care Sheet
- FREE Lens Case
Find Similar Products by Category:
Chimera Contacts Rule!
Posted by Dave S. on 2nd Oct 2019
I am a contact lens wearer, and was a bit apprehensive purchasing contacts that are much bigger, much less with an Rx attached to them. When they arrived, I was literally afraid to put them in (because of being so BIG). I waited a day and let them sit in new solution. The next day I pushed my fear aside and gave it a go. Was a bit hard to put into my eyes at first (sizing again), and they were thicker than anything I have ever had in a contact (I have BAD eyesight). Once in though - I was extremely impressed on how well I could see, and how quickly they became comfortable (it took about an hour to settle in). I was so impressed with color and looks - that I ordered another set (different color) to have some fun this Halloween season. Moral of the story - even if you have a high Rx - they are worth the price and the wait (just make sure you order early enough to get them before Halloween!)